- Quality Parts for your Mercedes Benz Service
- FixCarNow provides a 2 Year Warranty
- Office Pick-up Service (Appointment Necessary)
- Shuttle to/from office/home
- FixCarNow Provides Free Loaner car while we service your car
- 25 Year in Business!!
- Over 950 5 star Reviews
In addition to our standing auto repair shops located in West Los Angeles, Culver City and downtown Los Angeles, FixCarNow has a mobile repair division that services over 45 office buildings in the greater Los Angeles area. Residents and employees in companies located in Century City are fortunate to be able to take advantage of our stellar reputation, competitive pricing and convenient concierge services. If you are a Mercedes owner and looking for the best in Mercedes repair, look no further than one of our FixCarNow locations.
Probably the best thing about using FixCarNow’s Century City locations for Mercedes repair services is the convenience. While you work, we pick up, repair and drop off your car – the ultimate in convenience! If you work in the Century City area, chances are we are located in your office building’s garage. If not, we can pick up your car, repair it at one of our nearby locations and return it to you when finished.
FixCarNow employs ASE certified technicians who are familiar with the needs and maintenance schedule for your Mercedes. Standard services we can assist you with include 30k, 60k, 90k maintenance, brake service and repair, all Mercedes factory scheduled maintenance services, fluid flushes (transmission, coolant, brake, power steering) and oil changes.
We also perform any and all Mercedes repair services include air conditioning and heating maintenance and repair, alternator repair, axle inspection and repair, battery replacement, check engine light and computer diagnostics, repairs to drivetrain, electrical system, emission, engine, exhaust, fuel system, hoses, belts, radiator, shocks/struts, starters, steering and suspension, tires and transmissions.
See FixCarNow for smog checks and pre-purchase inspections as well. We are excited to announce that we are now able to perform any repairs related to body damage and collision!
In between having your Mercedes serviced, be sure to keep up with the following:
- Inspect your battery for cable corrosion.
- Make sure your lights are in working order – dash, headlights, taillights, brake lights, back up lights and turn signals.
- Check windshield wipers without touching the blades. Replace them once per year.
- Regularly check tire pressure and inspect tread for wear or damage. Drop by FixCarNow anytime for free check and fill.
If you have any questions or issues with your Mercedes, please email, call or drop by one of locations. FixCarNow is here to help!