- Over 900 Five Star Reviews
- Free Diagnosis & Brake Checks
- No Appointment Necessary
- Free Loaner Cars or Shuttle
- 2 Year Warranty on Service
- Lifetime Warranty on Body Work
- Serving West LA Over 25 Years
Always consistently excellent and honest hardworking great service. Thank you for fixing my old car for all these years. I appreciate it!
FixCarNow West Los Angeles has been servicing the West Los Angeles area for over 20 years. We have built our business on providing excellent auto repair in a friendly and honest way. Our business has grown through word of mouth and this motivates us each day to provide the highest level of service possible. You can see the results by reading over 300 positive customer reviews. We have the equipment and experience to service all vehicles. We look forward to servicing you.
Complete Brake Repair, All Vehicles, Free Brake Inspection
Oil, Filter, 30 Point Safety Inspection
Timing Belt Experts
4 year, 40k warranty, All Vehicles
Collision, Paint & Body
Perfect Restoration on any repair
Factory Recommended Maintenance
Complete A/C System Repair
Free Check Engine Light Diagnosis, Free Mechanical Diagnosis
Front & Rear Suspension
Shocks, Struts, Axles, Complete Undercar Suspension, Alignments
Essential Fluid Replacement
Transmission, Coolant, Brake, Power Steering fluids replacement.
Aauto Repair West Los Angeles
Los Angeles is well known for its car culture and if you live in West LA, you understand exactly what this means. You want your car available to you at all times.
Auto maintenance is a large part of keeping your car in top condition, just as visiting the doctor and dentist are good safeguards to monitor your physical health. Just like taking care of yourself in between medical visits, there is a lot you can do to keep your car healthy in between auto repair visits. Read More
Here are a few obvious and not-so obvious suggestions for keeping your car healthy in between mechanic visits:
- Oil: Get regular oil changes. Apart from the obvious flushing of particles and dirt from your engine and changing the oil filter, a visit to FixCarNow for an oil change gives our ASE certified mechanic the opportunity to perform a 16 point check including inspection of brakes, belts, air filter, hoses, wiper blades and suspension. We will check coolant level, brake fluid, battery fluid, power steering fluid, tire pressure, window washer fluid and transmission fluid and will fill if necessary.
- Driving: Avoid idling, fast stops and fast starts . Many people work remotely and are able to schedule their time as needed. If you can, avoid driving during Los Angeles rush hour as it will almost be impossible to avoid idling. When an engine idles, the oil pressure generated may not be sending oil to every part of the engine, resulting in unnecessary wear and tear. “Rush” driving, with fast starts, stops and cut-offs increases wear and tear on most of your car's systems.
- Gas: Plan where and when to fill up your gas tank. Find a station where they have pump filters and where they are changed regularly. Some stations may not mix alcohol and fuel properly, or may water down the gasoline. Make sure you know what you're putting in your car. If you see the tanker, come back at another time. Filling the underground tanks can stir up sediment, which can clog your car's filters and injectors. Talk to one of our FixCarNow mechanics for gas station recommendations in the West LA area.
- Electrical: Inspect wheel-well splashguards. Whenever you wash your car, check that your splashguards are in place. Their job is important – they keep moisture, mud and debris from reaching the engine compartment and damaging electrical components. This inspection is a very small act that will keep your car unnecessarily out of the auto repair shop!
- Tires: Nothing is more inconvenient than a flat tire. Be sure to inspect your tires regularly and make sure your tire valves are all capped. The caps make sure that dirt and moisture do not enter your tire and cause leaks. When your tires are replaced, be sure to ask for new valves with your new tires. Check your tire pressure at least once per month and have your tires rotated every 6K to 7.5K miles.
These five simple acts will help you maintain the life of your car and avoid unnecessary and costly repairs. Be sure to stop by FixCarNow West Los Angeles and speak with one of our technicians if you have any questions. Close
Auto Repair West Los Angeles
Fixcarnow has been servicing and repairing the vehicles of the west Los Angeles area for over twenty five years. Fixcarnow easily became one of the most reputable auto repair shops in the west LA and beach cities areas. When searching for auto repair in the west Los Angeles and West LA area, be sure to first read our Yelp and Google ratings and see what our customers have to say about our free shuttle service, free loaner cars, free brake checks, same day service and two year warranties. Stop by and visit with us today when you're looking for car repair. Our prices, reputation, quality of service, convenient loaner cars and shuttle services, free inspections and two year warranties will keep you coming back to us – again and again. Read More
Regardless of which type of auto repair service you are seeking, we can help. We do it all. Whether you need something as small as window wiper replacement or a small cosmetic repair, or as large as major collision repair or an entire engine replacement, we are the shop you want to visit.
Maintenance and repair services Fixcarnow offers include 30k, 60k, 90k services - and our services maintain your new car warranty, air conditioning and heating maintenance and repair, alternator repair, axle repair, battery fill fluid or replacement, body and collision damage, brake service and repair, check engine light and computer diagnostic, drivetrain repair, electrical repair, emission and smog check repair, engine performance diagnostic, total engine replacement, exhaust repair, all factory scheduled maintenance, fluid flushes (transmission, coolant, brake, power steering,) fuel system repair, hose inspection and replacement, oil change, pre-purchase inspection, radiator repair and replacement, shocks/struts, smog checks, spark plugs, starter repair and replacement, steering and suspension repair, timing belt inspection and replacement, tire repair, replacement and balance, transmission service and tuneups.
When searching for auto repair in the West Los Angeles area, be sure you feel comfortable with your mechanic. After all, repairs can be expensive to begin with and the last thing you want is to pay for repairs you don't really need. When you visit with any of our ASE-certified mechanics at Fixcarnow, you will find that we explain exactly what will be done when we repair your car. We will explain if there are any alternatives for you to explore regarding price or timing. We will be happy to show you the parts that were removed from your car and why they needed to be removed. We will answer any questions you have and make sure you feel perfectly comfortable with the repairs that will take place on your car. You will never, of course, be charged for any repairs you did not authorize. We want you to be perfectly comfortable with our mechanics, have a complete understanding of the repair process and understand exactly what you will be paying for.
Stop by and see us today at any of our locations. We will be happy to help you with any of your auto repair needs! Close