- Free Brake Diagnosis and Estimate for your Audi
- FixCarNow uses only O.E. Quality Parts for your Audi Brake Service.
- FixCarNow provides Free Loaner while your car is serviced.
- FixCarNow provides 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor.
- FixCarNow is Open 7 Days a Week.
- No Appointment Necessary.
- FixCarNow has the Equipment to Properly Diagnose your Audi.
FixCarNow is the premier option for Audi repairs. We specialize in the latest repair programming equipment and diagnostics to guarantee that your vehicle is calibrated to Audi factory service standards. FixCarNow has served Los Angeles for over 25 years, has over 950 5-star reviews and thousands of satisfied customers and maintains an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. We are the highest-rated auto repair shop in all of Los Angeles. We understand that living in Los Angeles means you are busy and having a reliable vehicle is imperative. We pride ourselves on being convenient, affordable, speedy and available which is why we are open 7 days a week.
Audis are extremely popular cars due to their luxury, quality and value. Some of the most popular Audis include the following: the compact executive Audi A4, the executive Audi A6, the smaller family Audi A3, the compact Audi TT (Tourist Trophy) and the full-size luxury sedan Audi A8.
FixCarNow provides many services for Audi vehicles. Audi-specific services include:
- Audi Brake Repair: As with any vehicle your Audi will need braking service or maintenance at some point during your ownership. FixCarNow will do a free brake diagnostic using the latest technology to find out what type of service you need. No appointment is necessary. We use O.E. quality brake parts and a 2 year warranty on the service is included. Import vehicle brake rotors are thinner and lighter than domestic vehicles and therefore are more susceptible to rotor damage, so we suggest actively listening to your brakes for any unusual sounds and come in right away for a free inspection if needed. Other tips we recommend for keeping your Audi brakes in top shape include maintaining brake fluid levels in between check-ups, washing brakes when washing your car using only a certified brake cleaner, and when replacing the brake pads also replace the sensors and drain the brake fluid in order to keep moisture from accumulating.
- Audi Oil Change: Our ASE-certified auto technicians have over 20 years of experience and use O.E. Quality parts as well as the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment. Included with the oil change is a bumper to bumper inspection as well as a 2-year warranty.
FixCarNow offers many free services for the convenience of our customers. These include free shuttle service, mechanical estimates, diagnosis, loaner cars, pickup and delivery, oil level check, oil replacement up to 2 quarts of non-synthetic and free battery or alternator check.
Other services that we provide at FixCarNow for all makes and models include brake repair and inspection, oil changes , 30-point safety inspections, timing belt changes with 40k and 4-year warranty, collision repair with lifetime warranty, 30/60/90k tune-ups, complete air conditioning repair, system diagnostics, complete undercar suspension, essential fluid replacements, bumper repair, catalytic converter, hub replacement, engine replacement, smog check, windshield repair, rack and pinion, head gasket repair and more. We do it all!
Customer service is of the utmost importance to us, and we have over 1,200 customer reviews on the internet at sites such as yelp, Google places, Citysearch and Demandforce. We take these reviews and suggestions from our customers seriously as we are continuously striving to improve. Here are some of examples of what our customers have to say: “Great Service! I brought my car for overheating issues. They quickly assessed what was wrong and the next steps to take. They were able to fix my car within several hours and even picked me up from work to bring me back to my car. Such great service! I highly recommend.” “My experience for the last ten years I have had my cars repaired at ‘Fix Car Now’ has been excellent, the service is great, the repairs are excellent, and also what was important to me, they always provided [a] loaner car at no cost, the employees are very friendly and professional.”
Let us take the opportunity to “wow” you today!